August 31, 2019
FORT WORTH – The University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff football team as the Golden Lions will play at TCU Saturday.
HOW TO WATCH, LISTEN, ATTEND:
- TV: Fox Sports Net
- Radio: Pregame show begins at 6:30 p.m; Pine Bluff – KPBA FM 99.3 The Beat; Little Rock – KOKY 102.1 FM
- Online: uapblionsroar.com/watch; UAPB Athletics Mobile App – DOWNLOAD HERE
- Tickets: Can be purchased at TCU Ticket Office or online at uapblionsroar.com/tcugame. Group tickets of 20 or more are available to purchase from the TCU ticket office by calling 817-257-3764.
- Clear Bag Policy: Amon G. Carter Stadium has a clear-bag policy which can be found here – http://gameday.gofrogs.com/clear-bag-policy.html
- UAPB Football Gameday – Click Here
The Golden Lions held their final walkthrough Friday morning and will now finalize preparations through meetings and rest prior to kickoff.
“I think the guys are really focused,” said UAPB head coach Cedric Thomas. “In looking at them based on the walkthrough and the pertinent information in I’s being dotting and t’s being crossed, they have a good wherewithal of what this high-powered team is going to give them. We’ll just continue to iron out the small details between now and Saturday night.”
Both teams are coming in off winning finishes to the 2018 season. UAPB won in the Lone Star State with a 15-10 at Texas Southern on November 17. TCU won its final two games to earn a bowl bid and ended 2018 on a three-game win streak with an overtime victory in the Cheez-It-Bowl on December 26.
“It’s been a long time since we’ve hit someone else other than ourselves and get the chance to compete against another opponent,” Thomas said. “Competitors love to compete, and Saturday presents another opportunity to do so. For these seniors, we’re on this countdown to their journey be done as college players. We’re going to celebrate each gameday opportunity and it starts in a couple of hours.”
SEASON TICKETS STILL ON SALE FOR UAPB HOME GAMES: Season tickets for the six-game Golden Lion home football schedule are on sale o Season tickets are on sale now for the six-game home schedule. General admission tickets can be purchased online at uapblionsroar.com/tickets starting at only $60.
Reserved chairback and benchback seats, as well as the five-game family pack and first responders’ discounts can be purchased in person at the UAPB ticket office at Simmons Bank Field Monday – Thursday from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.; Friday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Single game tickets go on sale Monday, Sept. 9.